Question:
Best restaurant in Puerto del carmen, Lanzarote?
2007-10-23 10:38:53 UTC
Off on my hols soon, would like recommendations for good restaurants please within puerto del carmen.
Five answers:
2007-10-23 10:59:29 UTC
TRY THESE PLACES:-

Quintins Restaurante

La Ponderosa

Tomatissimo Restaurant
?
2016-11-09 12:18:03 UTC
me and my spouse went there final 12 months and had a great time. there is an day out around the volcanic area of the island, that's well worth seeing - additionally the underground caves of "jameos del agua" on the north area of the island is well worth a flow to. different issues to do contain a visit in a submarine, and a catamaran holiday to a close-by secluded sea coast. i recomend rick's bar in puerto del carmen for a very great evening out - the DJ there is somewhat humorous!
2007-10-25 06:15:02 UTC
There is a small chain of restaurants called Lanzi's or something like that (away from the old town). The one that we liked serves the best barbeque-cooked steaks that I have ever had! But there are loads to choose from - have a good time
chip2001
2007-10-23 10:45:11 UTC
There are so many it's hard to know where to start. We were there a few years ago and we just like to try a different one each evening, just returning to ones we especially liked for the last few nights.

There was one that we really liked but I'm struggling to think of its name. It was on a corner, decorated in yellow and green with canopies, and it was part of a chain of similarly named restaurants. You'll know it if you see it!
tattooman
2007-10-29 03:25:22 UTC
you should go to hotel Del Alba it is the best hotel there in spain